CREO Mark 1 June update is all about that bass
CREO is back with its second update for the Mark 1, and this time around, the Indian vendor is focusing on audio quality with a feature called Audio Effects. The feature lets you tweak the sound profile of the phone through various audio modes, with the settings stating intact across apps and output options.
These are the various Audio Effects on offer:
- Balanced: Great sound for all kinds of media – music, games and videos
- Acoustic: Warm tone and higher mids best suited for acoustic music
- Bass Boost: Punchy bass and crisp beats that go great with electronic tracks
- 3D Surround Sound: Envelop yourself with powerful atmospheric surround sound
- Clear Voice: Focus on spoken voices with emphasis on clarity
- No Effects: Default profile with no effects active
You can easily switch sound profiles from a dropdown menu accessible by pressing the volume up or down buttons. You can also set custom audio modes, adjusting the reverb, surround, gain control, and bass boost settings to your liking.
The update comes in at 29MB, and is now available for the Mark 1. Interested in what you get with the handset? Check out our review for more: