Download 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps 126.96.36.199ga Android Apps
Almost android users already know this application, 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps. Right! This is one of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this app lately got update to version 188.8.131.52ga. Surely, 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps 184.108.40.206ga brings new features and changes in this version. So, we advise you to update it to the newest version if you’ve set up on your android device. If not yet, you can download 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps 220.127.116.11ga from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other site.
If you have not recognized yet about 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps, right here is information of the app that we copied from official page.
Who’s the best carrier for you ?
Sensorly helps you discover who the best carrier is FOR YOU, using on millions of signal strength recordings made by our users throughout the world:
– ‘Compare’ is available for every mobile carrier in the world (includes Asia & Africa…). If yours is missing, email us.
– ‘Map’ is available for some countries only, we add new ones once we have enough data for the country.
** DISCLAIMER **
1) Some Samsung phones (including Galaxy S2, Note, N7 tablets) have a bug on Android 2.x : they do not provide signal strength information for 2G/3G (CDMA and GSM) so Sensorly indicates “unavailable”. Some Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) official ROMs fix the issue but some don’t : your milage may vary. Some alternate ROMs have fixed the bugs, for example XWKK2 and XXLPH
2) 4G support is EXPERIMENTAL as it is not supported as extensively as 2G/3G in Android.
** DISCLAIMER **
With Sensorly, you can
– see the cause of dropped calls
– test your carrier’s network speed anywhere you are.
– see carrier’s 2G, 3G, 4G and WiFi coverage on beautiful maps with street-level accuracy
– compare carrier’s coverage and signal quality for any location in the world using our unique ‘compare’ feature
– report indoor locations with poor coverage using Foursquare’s list of locations
– map your neighborhood easily with our non-intrusive data collection (optional)
– see everything the phone can say about your phone’s network connectivity : cell tower identfication or BSSID, signal strength (RSSI), etc. It works for CDMA, GSM, WiFi, Wimax and LTE.
Our information is provided free of charge, we hope you will contribute to the database and map your neighborhood in return (but you don’t have to)Our application is 100% configurable : choose the map to show, enable/disable data collection, automate data collection, send only over Wifi, etc… you have total control.
Note : Maps update within the day, email us through the settings screen if you think there’s a problem.
Supported carriers : Verizon, Sprint, AT&T (ATT), TMobile, iWireless, Cricket, US Cellular, Cellular South (C-spire), Vodafone, O2, Telstra, Optus, 2degrees, etc…
– ACCESS_COARSE_UPDATES, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : for getting your phone’s position
– BROADCAST_STICKY : required by some phones to get the signal strength
– VIBRATE : used to make the phone vibrate when an important event happens
– INTERNET : used to get your current address in compare, download the maps and send collected data to our servers
– READ_PHONE_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE,ACCESS_WIMAX_STATE, CHANGE_WIMAX_STATE, READ_LTE_STATE, ACCESS_LTE_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : used to know about the networks your phone is connected to
– CHANGE_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE : used to turn-on wifi (if you opt-in)
– BATTERY_STATS : required to read the battery level on the phone so the app doesn’t use more than 10% per day
– WAKE_LOCK : used to keep the phone awake when data is being collected
– PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS : removed in version 18.104.22.168ga
– READ_LOGS : used to find why a call was dropped
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : used for when we debug
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : used to start passive scans (if you opt-in) after you reboot
What’s New in 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps 22.214.171.124ga Android
LTE signal readings in details screen now shown in dB and dBm
LTE signal strength in compare
Improved visibility on LTE maps
126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52
Fixes a crash when exiting the “Report” screen
New speedtest screen
See the cause of a dropped call (BETA)
Added WIFI maps for Optimum, T-mobile,CZFree, SwissCom, Telekom, Guifi, Telia, 3BB, @TrueWifi, Xfinity, U+Zone, Time Warner Cable, ChinaNet, ChinaMobile,ChineUnicom,
For a lot more specifics about 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps, go through from the download link that we supply on this post.
Download 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps 184.108.40.206ga apk Android
And finally, you almost certainly couldn’t be patient to appreciate this app on your android device. So, download 4G,CDMA,GSM,WIFI Coverage maps 220.127.116.11ga from this link and install it into your device.