Practically android users already know this app, Advanced Clock Widget. Right! This is one of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application recently got update to version 0.720. Surely, Advanced Clock Widget 0.720 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we propose you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve installed on your android device. If not yet, you can get Advanced Clock Widget 0.720 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not known yet about Advanced Clock Widget, right here is information of the app that we copied from official page.
Small, configurable and battery friendly widget with digital clock and much more
Are you running Android 4.0 or later? Please check out also Zooper Widget for more complex customization!
Small (<200kb), fully configurable and extremely battery efficient WIDGET with clock, weather, battery status, world clock, uptime, network status and much more. Please please please read the description before giving a bad rating! For ANY question or issue send me an email. I cannot reply to comments! If you like the widget please rate it.
– Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
– DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
– Digital clock
– Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
– Multiple layout templates
– Battery status (with time remaining)
– Network operator / WiFi network name
– World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
– Current location, date and uptime
– Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
– Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
– Click actions with direct alarm setup
– Save / restore settings
– Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like “current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#”)
– I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template “left right” then text settings and increase “big font size” to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
– I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
– I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
– I DON’T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
– More sizes 2×1 and 4×2
– Next calendar event
– More templates
– ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
– INTERNET: used for weather updates
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
– BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
What’s New in Advanced Clock Widget 0.720 Android
– German translation (thanks Martin!!)
– Turkish translation (thanks Caner!!)
– Fixed memory issues on JB
– Small fixes
– Added “hide from launcher option”
– Added new template “centersplit”
– Added French translation (thanks Johan!)
– Added Russian translation (thanks Giomo!)
– Sorry folks, had to add a launcher icon to avoid 1 star comments, reboot should now not be necessary on ICS
– Added Italian language
For far more details about Advanced Clock Widget, go through from the download link that we present on this page.
Download Advanced Clock Widget 0.720 apk Android
And finally, you most likely couldn’t be patient to enjoy this application on your android device. So, download Advanced Clock Widget 0.720 from this link and set up it into your device.