Practically android users previously know this app, Advanced Download Manager. Right! This is one particular of the most downloaded apps on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application lately got update to version 1.4.4. Surely, Advanced Download Manager 1.4.4 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we propose you to update it to the latest version if you’ve put in on your android device. If not yet, you can get Advanced Download Manager 1.4.4 from the link we provide on this post. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not identified yet about Advanced Download Manager, here is detail of the app that we copied from official page.
– accelerated download by using multithreading (3 parts)
– interception of links from the browser and a clipboard;
– the icon of the program and loading progress in the notification panel;
– the window over all windows with the list of running downloadings;
– saving of files of different types in different folders;
– sound and vibration after the download is complete;
– resume after disconnect or restart the program;
– more options in the settings.
In pro version (no ads):
– parallel downloading three files simultaneously;
– accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
– planning of loading of files in due time.
Add links from browser:
– press on link and from a window “Complete action using” select the program (supported by Android Stock Browser and Dolphin)
– long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share link” and from a window “Share via” select the program (supported by Firefox and Skyfire), or press “Copy link” and service intercepts the link;
– copy the link text (beginning on “http://” or “www”) in an address line of the browser and service intercepts the link (supported by Maxthon)
– press on the download to start/stop the process;
– press on the completed download to open the file;
– long press on download to display the context menu.
– click on the widget to launch the program;
– if the program is running, click on the widget to start/stop the process;
– If the scheduler works, widget displays the time to start/stop.
NOTE: YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
What’s New in Advanced Download Manager 1.4.4 Android
Added options to the Settings – Notifications.
Added progress downloads in the service icon (if disabled icons downloads)
For more specifics about Advanced Download Manager, go through from the download link that we supply on this post.
Download Advanced Download Manager 1.4.4 apk Android
And finally, you most likely couldn’t be patient to enjoy this app on your android device. So, download Advanced Download Manager 1.4.4 from this link and install it into your device.