Almost android users currently know this app, AIDE – Android Java IDE. Right! This is 1 of the most downloaded apps on Android Market. Well! We want to inform you that this application just lately got update to version 1.0.4. Surely, AIDE – Android Java IDE 1.0.4 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we suggest you to update it to the latest version if you’ve installed on your android device. If not yet, you can obtain AIDE – Android Java IDE 1.0.4 from the link we provide on this post. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not identified yet about AIDE – Android Java IDE, here is information of the app that we copied from official page.
Develop Android Apps on Android with AIDE – the Android Java IDE
AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android Apps directly on Android devices. AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime running Ice Cream Sandwich to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox – AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes.
AIDE supports GIT for professional development
AIDE on Google+
Google Group for AIDE
AIDE on Twitter
AIDE Premium Key is required for the following features:
– Saving files in larger projects (5+ Java files)
– Git push/commit
– APK publishing
– Some customization options
A brief summary of features…
– Create a sample App with a single click
– Run your App with a single click
– No root access required
– Incremental compilation for fast build times
– Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
– Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Organize imports
– Out-comment code
– Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Goto class
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Code completion for Java and Android XML
– Android online help directly from the code
– Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull and SSH support.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS – Required for Dropbox, Git integration and Help View
READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA – Required for the LogCat Viewer
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS – Required for saving files and building on the SD CARD
What’s New in AIDE – Android Java IDE 1.0.4 Android
New: Support for Android 4.2 (API level 17) development
Fixed: Compiler issues
Improved: Direct running w/o user prompt on rooted devices (Premium)
Improved: S Pen support
Fixed: Auto-save issues
New: Offline SDK Help (Premium)
Improved: SDK Help browsing in separate Activity
Improved: App state better persisted between restarts
Fixed: Logcat viewer now works on rooted Jellybean 4.1 devices
Fixed: Compiler issues
For far more specifics about AIDE – Android Java IDE, read from the download link that we provide on this post.
Download AIDE – Android Java IDE 1.0.4 apk Android
And finally, you almost certainly couldn’t be patient to take pleasure in this app on your android device. So, download AIDE – Android Java IDE 1.0.4 from this link and install it into your device.