Almost android users currently know this application, AndroSensor. Right! This is one particular of the most downloaded apps on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this app just lately got update to version 126.96.36.199a. Surely, AndroSensor 188.8.131.52a brings new features and changes in this version. So, we recommend you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve installed on your android device. If not yet, you can get AndroSensor 184.108.40.206a from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not acknowledged yet about AndroSensor, right here is information of the application that we copied from official page.
The absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool!
AndroSensor is the absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool that lets you know virtually everything about your device’s status.
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device’s sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphical output not available for proximity, location and battery info)
– location, location provider, accuracy, altitude and speed
– Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
– accelerometer readings,
– gyroscope readings,
– light sensor value,
– ambient magnetic field values,
– device orientation
– proximity sensor readings
– pressure sensor (barometer)
– temperature readings
– battery status, voltage, temperature and health
– sound level meter (decibel)
– If your device supports it, next to the sensor’s name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
— Features —
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
– Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it’s content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available, so you can see how many simultaneous touch events your screen supports.
– AndroSensor’s “Device Log viewer” is available as a patch in the market (search for “AndroSensor Log”).
– Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location, Proximity and Battery info.
– Apps2SD, tablets and ICS supported.
– 17 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish
— Important Notes —
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app’s website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors, a note about battery usage, a detailed changelog and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected. Network permission is required only for the network location service, for the google altitude API and for the ads.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app.
* Bugs will be fixed ASAP if you report them.
* Please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*Ads by AdMob
*Google only allows publishers from certain countries to publish paid apps. If you wish to remove the ads from AndroSensor, please check the app’s website or contact me.
*** Thank you! ***
What’s New in AndroSensor 220.127.116.11a Android
– Fixed a force close that occured on some devices when pressing `record`. Apologies for the inconvenience, thanks for reporting.
For far more details about AndroSensor, read from the download link that we supply on this page.
Download AndroSensor 18.104.22.168a apk Android
And finally, you possibly couldn’t be patient to enjoy this application on your android device. So, download AndroSensor 22.214.171.124a from this link and install it into your device.