Almost android users already know this app, Bubble. Right! This is 1 of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application recently got update to version 2.0.1. Surely, Bubble 2.0.1 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we advise you to update it to the newest version if you’ve set up on your android device. If not yet, you can download Bubble 2.0.1 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not acknowledged yet about Bubble, right here is detail of the application that we copied from official page.
Bubble turns your phone into a level! Always be ready to straighten things!
Over 6 million downloads!
A bubble level. Hold any of the phone’s four sides against an object to test it for plumb/level, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
– Calibrate each side of the phone independently.
– Show the numeric angle.
– Speak the angle out loud.
– Flash the light, beep, or buzz when level.
– Show the angle as pitch.
– Tap screen to lock angle.
What’s New in Bubble 2.0.1 Android
– v2.0.1: try to avoid SD card installation bug on certain phones like the Droid.
– Fix orientation bug on tablets such as the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
– Improved Honeycomb support.
– Add new option to show high-precision angle with one decimal place.
– Add support for installing to SD card.
– Add new option to lock the level’s orientation.
– Updated text-to-speech support.
– Improved beep sound.
– Clicking dpad/trackball now toggles the lock.
– Now shows confirmation dialog before calibrating.
For far more details about Bubble, read from the download link that we present on this post.
Download Bubble 2.0.1 apk Android
And finally, you almost certainly couldn’t be patient to appreciate this app on your android device. So, download Bubble 2.0.1 from this link and set up it into your device.