Almost android users currently know this application, Cerberus anti theft. Right! This is 1 of the most downloaded apps on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application lately got update to version 2.3. Surely, Cerberus anti theft 2.3 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we advise you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve installed on your android device. If not yet, you can download Cerberus anti theft 2.3 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not known yet about Cerberus anti theft, right here is information of the app that we copied from official page.
Cerberus helps you get back your lost or stolen Android device.
Cerberus is a complete anti-theft application, the best protection you can get to recover your misplaced, lost or stolen Android device. This is a free trial for one week, then you can buy a lifetime license for a small price (2.99€) from within the application: no monthly or yearly fees, just a one-time payment. License is associated to your Cerberus account, if you have multiple devices you can use all of them (up to 5) with the same account.
It has three ways to protect your device:
– Remote control through the website www.cerberusapp.com
– Remote control via text messages
– SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
– Locate and track it
– Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
– Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
– Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
– Lock the device with a code
– Record audio from the microphone
– Get a list of last calls sent and received
– Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
– And much more!
Cerberus automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling – more info in the app configuration.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus does not drain the battery because there is no background service running: it will activate only if there is a remote control request and will stop afterwards.
More features for rooted devices: complete uninstall protection (a thief will be able to delete Cerberus only by flashing another ROM), GPS auto-enabling even on Android > 2.3.3. More info on the website in the Help section.
If you already bought SIM Checker Pro you can have Cerberus at a discounted price, contact us for information.
Have any questions, issues or feature requests? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to answer!
What’s New in Cerberus anti theft 2.3 Android
– New “transparent” option in the app settings to capture photos/videos without showing a black or white screen
– New option for the “Call phone” command, to put the call on speakerphone
– New “enableroaming” SMS command to turn on data roaming (rooted devices only)
– Fixed issues with photo/video capture on some devices with ICS/JB
– Several small improvements and bug fixes
For far more details about Cerberus anti theft, read from the download link that we provide on this post.
Download Cerberus anti theft 2.3 apk Android
And finally, you probably couldn’t be patient to appreciate this application on your android device. So, download Cerberus anti theft 2.3 from this link and install it into your device.