Almost android users currently know this application, Desktop VisualizeR. Right! This is one particular of the most downloaded apps on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this app just lately got update to version 1.3.0. Surely, Desktop VisualizeR 1.3.0 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we advise you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve put in on your android device. If not yet, you can get Desktop VisualizeR 1.3.0 from the link we provide on this post. You can also download its apk file from other site.
If you have not acknowledged yet about Desktop VisualizeR, here is information of the application that we copied from official page.
Desktop VisualizeR makes shortcuts or widgets for your home screen.
Desktop VisualizeR(DVR) makes shortcuts or widgets with the image specified or the icon of another application for the Home screen. You can change the icon when you create a shortcut.
Don’t know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** To Pantech Vega Racer(IM-760S), Vega LTE(IM-800S), LG Optimus LTE(LG-SU640) ICS(Android 4.0) users.
We have received many crash reports that may be caused by corrupt accessibility settings in your device.
If crashes frequently, please try to turn OFF all accessibility services.
** Important changes in 1.2.7
* We have removed CALL_PHONE permission. So, DVR can not make direct phone call with tapping widgets or encoded shortcuts anymore. But DVR will always launch dialer instead. If you want to make direct phone call, please install DVRDirectCall.
** Changes in 1.2.3
* From this version, we decided to embed ads(Added permission for ads). To hide ads, please configure icon by our paid add-ons or icon packs. To confirm whether ads is hidden or not, please see “No Ads” status in the Settings menu.
* Now application list caching is included. You do not need DVRAppListCache anymore. If you do not need caching, please make OFF the “Cache application names” option in the Settings.
* Now lists all homes, including that seems to register create shortcut broadcast receiver dynamically, when creating shortcuts.
* Added widget size information dialog(menu > More > Widget info).
* Refactored for future enhancement.
* New widget icons.
* More widget sizes(3×4, 4×3). To enable these sizes, please change settings by “Widget Usage” in the Settings menu.
What’s New in Desktop VisualizeR 1.3.0 Android
* Now you can create shortcut easily from clipborad text.
* Support for icon packs that receives ADW pick icon intent for shortcuts(Select Icon > Others).
* Added memory assign option for widgets. To use this option, check “Override memory assign” ON in the settings.
* Fixed Nexus 7 shortcut icon size issue.
* Fixed Galaxy S3 CALL_PRIVILEGED intent issue (for direct phone call).
* Other enhancements and bug fixes.
For more specifics about Desktop VisualizeR, read from the download link that we present on this post.
Download Desktop VisualizeR 1.3.0 apk Android
And finally, you possibly couldn’t be patient to enjoy this app on your android device. So, download Desktop VisualizeR 1.3.0 from this link and install it into your device.