Practically android users previously know this application, Font Changer (root). Right! This is one of the most downloaded apps on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application lately got update to version 4.0.4. Surely, Font Changer (root) 4.0.4 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we recommend you to update it to the latest version if you’ve installed on your android device. If not yet, you can download Font Changer (root) 4.0.4 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other site.
If you have not recognized yet about Font Changer (root), right here is information of the app that we copied from official page.
Requires *FULL ROOT* (aka NAND unlocked or S-OFF) and *BUSYBOX*. If you don’t know what either means then there is a chance this won’t work for you. A custom recovery is also highly recommended, but not a requirement as changing fonts can cause bootloops in some cases. You have been warned, so use with care and at your own risk.
Not all custom firmwares/devices may work, but most do. Email me if it doesn’t. Fonts are not included in the application.
Font Changer allows you to switch the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience). It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning. When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts.
Further features include:
* Replace individual fonts using the font picker
* Screen density changer which allows you to virtually increase/decrease the size to make things appear bigger/smaller
* Quick reboot
* Font previews
* Localisation in English, Russian, Polish, Korean, Bulgarian, and Spanish
Fonts are not included for legal reasons. Information on how to add fonts and how to use Font Changer is inside the application. For more information check out the website. If you have any problems please send an email, I cannot reply to comments. Thank you.
* REBOOT – to reboot the device (achieved through root anyway)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – moving and deleting fonts
* INTERNET – for showing adverts (check out the ad-free donate version if you would like to further support development)
What’s New in Font Changer (root) 4.0.4 Android
* Fixed Korean translation
* Fixed crash when pausing app
* Fixed crash when fonts have quotes in names
* Added warning message about Android bug
* Fixed force close when refreshing fonts
* Workaround Android bug causing force closes
* Removed custom font preview style due to fragility
* Fix for crash on startup (device specific)
* Improved app startup issues
* Fix for force close on startup
For far more details about Font Changer (root), read from the download link that we present on this post.
Download Font Changer (root) 4.0.4 apk Android
And finally, you possibly couldn’t be patient to take pleasure in this app on your android device. So, download Font Changer (root) 4.0.4 from this link and set up it into your device.