Download Hacker’s Keyboard v1.33 Android Apps
Practically android users already know this app, Hacker’s Keyboard. Right! This is one of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application just lately got update to version v1.33. Surely, Hacker’s Keyboard v1.33 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we propose you to update it to the latest version if you’ve installed on your android device. If not yet, you can obtain Hacker’s Keyboard v1.33 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other site.
If you have not acknowledged yet about Hacker’s Keyboard, here is information of the application that we copied from official page.
A full 5-row keyboard including arrow and Esc/Ctrl keys, intended for tablets.
Are you missing the key layout you’re used to from your computer? This keyboard has separate number keys, punctuation in the usual places, and arrow keys. It is based on the AOSP Gingerbread soft keyboard, so it supports multitouch for the modifier keys.
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices such as the Xoom tablet or Nexus S that don’t have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or check the project’s web page using the “Developer” links below. I can’t help you if you leave questions or comments in a Market review, I don’t have any way to contact review authors.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
– Armenian (Հայերեն)
– Arabic (العربية)
– Bulgarian (български език)
– Czech (Čeština)
– Danish (dansk)
– English Dvorak (language “en_DV”)
– English (QWERTY)
– English/British (en_GB)
– Finnish (Suomi)
– French (Français, AZERTY)
– German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
– Greek (ελληνικά)
– Hebrew (עברית)
– Italian (Italiano)
– Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
– Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
– Persian (فارسی)
– Portugese (Português)
– Romanian (Română)
– Russian (Русский)
– Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
– Serbian (Српски)
– Slovak (Slovenčina)
– Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
– Spanish (Español)
– Swedish (Svenska)
– Thai (ไทย)
– Turkish (Türkçe)
– Ukrainian (українська мова)
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the “other applications by this developer” section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, including the user’s guide, FAQ/known issues, alternate version downloads, and the source code, please check out the developer web page: http://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/
Known issues include:
– Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
– Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
– Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices, YMMV.
– Many applications don’t react to additional keys since they aren’t programmed to handle them.
The permissions requested by the application are those needed by the underlying Gingerbread keyboard. It uses the contacts information for completion of names and email addresses, and audio recording for the voice input feature.
What’s New in Hacker’s Keyboard v1.33 Android
– New layouts: Persian (فارسی, fa), Armenian (Հայերեն, hy), Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
– Support for devices with MIPS and x86 CPUs
– bugfixes for shift handling and suggestion underlining
– bugfixes including stuck Ctrl key, suggestions bar not staying disabled, and landscape layout preference setting. See the full release notes on the developer web page for details.
For a lot more details about Hacker’s Keyboard, go through from the download link that we present on this post.
Download Hacker’s Keyboard v1.33 apk Android
And finally, you most likely couldn’t be patient to enjoy this application on your android device. So, download Hacker’s Keyboard v1.33 from this link and install it into your device.