Download Image 2 Wallpaper 1.6.0 Android Apps
Almost android users previously know this application, Image 2 Wallpaper. Right! This is one particular of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application recently got update to version 1.6.0. Surely, Image 2 Wallpaper 1.6.0 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we advise you to update it to the newest version if you’ve put in on your android device. If not yet, you can download Image 2 Wallpaper 1.6.0 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not acknowledged yet about Image 2 Wallpaper, here is detail of the app that we copied from official page.
This application set the picture to the wallpaper with/without resizing.
Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set to the wallpaper.
And you can activate this application via the “Intent” as well. Select the picture in the gallery or another app, and “share” it to this application.
* Thank you for over 1 million downloads!
– Support both phone and tablet.
– Resize the image to fit to wallpaper width, height, or display width. Or set without resizing (Dot by Dot, DbD).
– Align the image horizontally and vertically. Left/center/right and top/center/bottom.
– Tile the images or left margins(border).
– Set the color of margins.
– Rotate the image.
– Aware the height of the status bar and the navigation bar.
– Save the image to external storage.
The saving location is “/sdcard/wallpaper”. You will find the saved image with “FileManager” app etc.
– [Advanced] Crop the image.
– [Advanced] Set an arbitrary position and/or resizing scale.
– [Advanced] Flip the image holizonatally and/or vertically.
– [Advanced] Set another image to margins (background.)
– [Advanced] Apply some image effects.
* Advanced features can be used in “Advanced Mode”.
* Some preferences can be set by “Menu”-“Preference.”
* Cropping use a lot of memories. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before this application.
* If you want to fix (no scrolling) the wallpaper or to display the whole image without margins and cropping, please try “Image 2 Live Wallpaper beta”. It can be opened from More from developer.
– No wallpaper included.
– Live wallpaper is not supported.
Samsung Galaxy users prior to S3:
With the default home app, the wallpaper is portrait and not scrolled by default. To set a landscape mode, open a menu with the menu button, and change the preferences.
Galaxy S3 and newer (TouchWiz UX) doesn’t support landscape mode.
About SMS attached image:
This application doesn’t have READ_SMS permission, so can’t read the image attached to the SMS. Please save it to the external storage, and open it.
What’s New in Image 2 Wallpaper 1.6.0 Android
For no border and/or no scrolling, please try “Resize Image Wallpaper beta” as well from “More from developer” (sorry, at your own risk.)
Add custom resizing feature in the advanced mode (except Android 2.1). Select “Custom” in resizing, and pinch in/out in the preview area.
Add a feature to make the preview area smaller or larger, via the preferences.
Reduce a memory usage slightly (same as v1.4).
Fix a problem that the menu cannot open in Nexus7.
Some improvements and bug fixes.
For a lot more details about Image 2 Wallpaper, go through from the download link that we provide on this post.
Download Image 2 Wallpaper 1.6.0 apk Android
And finally, you probably couldn’t be patient to enjoy this app on your android device. So, download Image 2 Wallpaper 1.6.0 from this link and install it into your device.