Download NETGEAR Genie 2.0.34 Android Apps
Almost android users already know this application, NETGEAR Genie. Right! This is one particular of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this application just lately got update to version 2.0.34. Surely, NETGEAR Genie 2.0.34 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we advise you to update it to the latest version if you’ve set up on your android device. If not yet, you can download NETGEAR Genie 2.0.34 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other site.
If you have not known yet about NETGEAR Genie, right here is detail of the application that we copied from official page.
NETGEAR Genie is the easy App to manage and monitor your home NETGEAR routers. It provides easy access to cool features on your router: Wireless Settings, Network Map, Live Parental Controls, Guest Access, Traffic Metering, My Media, and more.
✽ ✽ ✽ IMPORTANT NOTES ✽ ✽ ✽
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: To use the NETGEAR Genie App, the Android device must be connected to one of the supported NETGEAR routers listed as below:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Please note when using My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats. For more information, see the Technical Specifications for the player.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
What’s New in NETGEAR Genie 2.0.34 Android
1) Multiple language support:
2) Supports more devices
2) Add parental control bypass account support
For far more facts about NETGEAR Genie, read from the download link that we provide on this post.
Download NETGEAR Genie 2.0.34 apk Android
And finally, you almost certainly couldn’t be patient to take pleasure in this app on your android device. So, download NETGEAR Genie 2.0.34 from this link and set up it into your device.