Practically android users previously know this application, Night Mode. Right! This is one of the most downloaded apps on Android Market. Well! We want to inform you that this application just lately got update to version 1.0.1. Surely, Night Mode 1.0.1 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we propose you to update it to the latest version if you’ve put in on your android device. If not yet, you can obtain Night Mode 1.0.1 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not identified yet about Night Mode, here is information of the application that we copied from official page.
Night Mode’s main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings.
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don’t hurt.
== Use Cases ==
– Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
– Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
– Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
– If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
== Permissions ==
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
– INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one 🙂
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!
Keywords: night mode, nightmode, screen filter, dim screen, screen dimmer, low light screen, privacy filter, brightness, light, sensor
What’s New in Night Mode 1.0.1 Android
* Small bug fix for some devices
New features coming soon: Scheduler and Better Notification
For a lot more details about Night Mode, read from the download link that we provide on this post.
Download Night Mode 1.0.1 apk Android
And finally, you almost certainly couldn’t be patient to appreciate this app on your android device. So, download Night Mode 1.0.1 from this link and install it into your device.