Almost android users already know this application, Notification Toggle. Right! This is one particular of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this app recently got update to version 2.5.4. Surely, Notification Toggle 2.5.4 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we propose you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve put in on your android device. If not yet, you can download Notification Toggle 2.5.4 from the link we provide on this page. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not known yet about Notification Toggle, here is information of the app that we copied from official page.
Turn on WiFi, Bluetooth, Flashlight and much more from your notification bar!
Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness (and many more…)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
New premium feature: Add custom shortcuts, like direct calling a person to your notifications!
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don’t like the default icons, click on ‘Icons & Colors’ and use your own icons or use the ‘Icon Downloader for NT’ app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
– not every toggle will work on every device
– some settings aren’t changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
– exclude from task-killers!
– if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+
– on Galaxy Note it seems to work only with the stylus on Android 2.x!
– having the “TalkBack” bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
Available toggles & shortcuts:
– Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
– Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
– Screen timeout dialog
– Wake lock
– Flight mode
– Mobile data
– Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
– Sync & Sync now
– WiFi- & USB-Tethering
– Music: previous / next / pause
– WiFi settings / advanced settings
– Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
– Mobile data settings
– Data usage
– next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
– Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
– Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
– own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – toggle GPS on pre-Gingerbread devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – toggle wifi tethering
BILLING – for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH – toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE – direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT – turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR – to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB – toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE – mobile data toggling on android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – only necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE – for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK – for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS – fallback method to toggle mobile data on android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS – GPS toggling on rooted devices
WRITE_SETTINGS – to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS – toggle sync
What’s New in Notification Toggle 2.5.4 Android
– changed some default icons
– added ‘Alarm’ toggle which displays next alarm & opens clock app
– airplane toggle requires root on Android 4.2
– notification not collapsing on Android 4.2 fixed
– second status bar icon now changeable
– status text disappearing fixed
– status text page not scrollable fixed
– fix: battery not updating on non-ICS devices which had accessibility enabled
For a lot more facts about Notification Toggle, read from the download link that we supply on this page.
Download Notification Toggle 2.5.4 apk Android
And finally, you almost certainly couldn’t be patient to appreciate this application on your android device. So, download Notification Toggle 2.5.4 from this link and install it into your device.