Practically android users currently know this application, Plan B. Right! This is one of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this app lately got update to version 1.1. Surely, Plan B 1.1 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we propose you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve installed on your android device. If not yet, you can get Plan B 1.1 from the link we provide on this post. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not known yet about Plan B, here is detail of the app that we copied from official page.
Plan B is the ‘find my phone’ app that you download AFTER you lose your phone.
Plan B is your last resort to find your missing phone.
This is the first and only ‘find my phone’ app that you download AFTER you’ve already lost your phone. Having Lookout on your phone is the best way to protect your phone and find it fast, but use Plan B if you have already lost your phone and didn’t have Lookout installed.
Follow these easy steps to use Plan B:
1. Install Plan B to the phone that you are trying to find from the Android Market website: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb.
2. Plan B will start automatically and send your phone’s location to your Gmail address.
3. To locate again after 10 minutes, borrow a friend’s phone and text the word “locate” to your lost phone.
Using Plan B is simple, but requires access to the Android Market website and your Google account. (If you have an Android phone, you already have a Google account.)
After you install it, Plan B will start locating your phone using cell towers and GPS. On some phones, Plan B can switch GPS on automatically. Your location will keep updating for 10 minutes, and you will get an email each time it is located, whether the phone is moving or standing still. You can start the process again by texting “locate” to your number from any other phone. In order to locate your phone, we send you a text via SMS, so standard message rates apply.
Once you have found your phone, download Lookout Mobile Security for full protection.
* You’ll get one email message when Plan B starts, and up to 5 other messages as it refines your phone’s location or tracks it as it moves.
* Each location email will include an accuracy rating in meters.
* Plan B will attempt to launch as soon as it downloads, but in some cases you will need to send an SMS to get it started.
* Note that your location is only sent to the Gmail address that is already associated with your phone; nobody else can access your location using Plan B.
* U.S. Users: If a data connection is not available, Plan B will use mobile-originated SMS messages to send your location to your email address. Regular SMS rates may apply.
About Lookout Labs
This is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
This app is not a replacement for Lookout Mobile Security. Downloading the full version of Lookout is the best way to keep your phone safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen phone.
Lookout is a mobile security company dedicated to protecting smartphones worldwide. Rated 5 stars by CNET and PCWorld, millions of users worldwide trust Lookout to protect their phone. Lookout is security and privacy certified by Verisign and TRUSTe.
What’s New in Plan B 1.1 Android
– Improved location email messages.
– Improved email sending system to minimize SMS use.
– Added international support.
For more details about Plan B, read from the download link that we supply on this page.
Download Plan B 1.1 apk Android
And finally, you most likely couldn’t be patient to take pleasure in this application on your android device. So, download Plan B 1.1 from this link and set up it into your device.