PrinterShare™ Mobile Print is considered one of need to have apps to your android device. Just to inform you a couple of days back this application updated to new version PrinterShare™ Mobile Print 7.7.7. As usual, if you’ve set up this application on your android device, you simply need to to update it for the newest version. Open Up your Android Market application > My Apps and choose PrinterShare™ Mobile Print then update it. If not yet, you can also download it directly from Play Store. Some websites also provide link to download PrinterShare™ Mobile Print 7.7.7 apk. Then, this is detail of the app.
New Features of PrinterShare™ Mobile Print 7.7.7 Android
There are a few changes in the latest version of PrinterShare™ Mobile Print. Surely, it is likely to be a lot better than previous version. Listed here are major features of the application based on Android Market official page.
Print documents, gmail, photos, contacts, sms/mms and more directly from device!
Wirelessly print documents (MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint; PDF and text files) from device memory, SD card and even from Google Docs!
Instantly print emails from Gmail, photos, contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages and other digital content directly from your device to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world!
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, which is a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
1) PrinterShare supports Google Cloud Print at no extra-charge. Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
2) If something isn’t working as expected, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting comments about it does not help anyone, and we can’t respond.
PrinterShare are supporting a wide variety of HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung and other printers including legacy networkable.
Have a good print!
* For direct Nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
** For direct Nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Meanwhile, here include the additional features in PrinterShare™ Mobile Print 7.7.7
bug fixed (PrinterShare does not see external USB storage devices on Android 4.1)
Download PrinterShare™ Mobile Print 7.7.7 apk Android
Then, are you interested to download and install this application in your android device? Download PrinterShare™ Mobile Print 7.7.7 from here immediately from your device and then install it to enjoy all the newest features.