Download Remote Mouse 1.00 Android Apps
Almost android users already know this app, Remote Mouse. Right! This is 1 of the most downloaded applications on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this app recently got update to version 1.00. Surely, Remote Mouse 1.00 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we suggest you to update it to the newest version if you’ve put in on your android device. If not yet, you can get Remote Mouse 1.00 from the link we provide on this post. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not identified yet about Remote Mouse, here is detail of the application that we copied from official page.
Turn your mobile phone or tablet into a set of wireless mouse and keyboard.
Control your computer anywhere in your room.
1. Fully simulated functions of wireless mouse and keyboard
Main mouse functionalities featured, including click, double-click, right-click, scroll and drag
2. Both portrait and landscape mode mouse touchpad supported
3. Wireless control of your computer anywhere in your room
Works under WiFi and 3G Network
4. Intuitive interface and easy to use
Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista
5. Compatible with Mac OSX Lion/Snow leopard/Leopard
How to use Remote Mouse:
1. Make sure you have turned on the Wi-Fi of your Android device and connected your device to the LAN of Mac/PC, to which your device is connected to (Mac/PC and Android device may need to be connected to the same router).
2. In order to sync your device with your computer, please download and install Remote Mouse on your computer first via http://www.remotemouse.net
3. If the Firewall of your computer asks if to block Remote Mouse, please don’t block it.
4. Install Remote Mouse on your Mac/PC and run it.
5. Run Remote Mouse on your Android, click “Auto Connect” button. Or enter your computer’s IP address, then click “Connect” button.
6. Now you can control your computer via your Android: tapping on your device screen is equal to clicking the left mouse button; tapping on the screen with two fingers is equal to clicking the right mouse button; sliding two fingers on the screen is equal to sliding the mouse wheel.
7. Rotate the Android Device to the left or right can switch to the full screen mouse touchpad.
8. If you want to reconnect, press the “Back” button on Android device.
For more specifics about Remote Mouse, go through from the download link that we present on this page.
Download Remote Mouse 1.00 apk Android
And finally, you probably couldn’t be patient to take pleasure in this application on your android device. So, download Remote Mouse 1.00 from this link and install it into your device.