Almost android users already know this application, TrustGo Antivirus. Right! This is one of the most downloaded apps on Google Play Store. Well! We want to inform you that this app recently got update to version 1.2.6. Surely, TrustGo Antivirus 1.2.6 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we recommend you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve set up on your android device. If not yet, you can get TrustGo Antivirus 1.2.6 from the link we provide on this post. You can also download its apk file from other website.
If you have not acknowledged yet about TrustGo Antivirus, here is detail of the app that we copied from official page.
“TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we’ve seen, and it’s completely free.” – CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo Antivirus protects you from today’s most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers “Find My Phone” features, system tools and web browsing security…all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
TrustGo has achieved West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification!
TrustGo is one of the best products in malware detection test by AV-Comparatives. Check it out at: http://bit.ly/RS7MEH
• Security Scanner – On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search – Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing* – Get an instant notification when a site you’re browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme.
• System Manager – Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard – Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup – Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family’s information is always safe.
• Device Protection – Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
*TrustGo Antivirus can now detect and alert you of malicious and phishing sites from emails, SMS, IM or the Web. TrustGo requires three new permissions to access URLs you visit on your mobile device:
READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
WRITE BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
We may send the URLs you visit to TrustGo servers for identify malicious or phishing sites. These URLs will be deleted immediately after checking. TrustGo will NOT keep any of them in TrustGo servers. Secure Web Browsing is disabled by default. You can always switch it on/off in TrustGo settings.
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo’s FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NetQin, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!
What’s New in TrustGo Antivirus 1.2.6 Android
For a lot more specifics about TrustGo Antivirus, go through from the download link that we present on this post.
Download TrustGo Antivirus 1.2.6 apk Android
And finally, you probably couldn’t be patient to appreciate this app on your android device. So, download TrustGo Antivirus 1.2.6 from this link and install it into your device.