Download Ultimate Rotation Control 4.6.2 Android Apps
Practically android users currently know this app, Ultimate Rotation Control. Right! This is one of the most downloaded applications on Android Market. Well! We want to inform you that this application recently got update to version 4.6.2. Surely, Ultimate Rotation Control 4.6.2 brings new features and changes in this version. So, we suggest you to update it to the most recent version if you’ve set up on your android device. If not yet, you can get Ultimate Rotation Control 4.6.2 from the link we provide on this post. You can also download its apk file from other site.
If you have not recognized yet about Ultimate Rotation Control, here is information of the app that we copied from official page.
Fully control the orientation of your screen. Lock to all rotations.
The one and only rotation control app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE the automatic orientation to override app specific settings.
The “Forced Auto” mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen “upside down”. It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode.
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app before having to buy it.
– True orientation lock
– Forced automatic rotation
– Per application settings
– Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
– Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
– Optimized for Android 1.6 (Donut) all the way to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
– Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
– Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
– Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
– Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
– Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
– Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
– Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
– Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
– Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
– Auto Landscaoe: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
– Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
– This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
– This app does NOT require root access.
– Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
– Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
– Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
What’s New in Ultimate Rotation Control 4.6.2 Android
– Fixed notifications causing slowdowns
– Fixed camera app detection
– Fixed crash on Android version before HoneyCOmb (Android 3)
For more facts about Ultimate Rotation Control, go through from the download link that we provide on this post.
Download Ultimate Rotation Control 4.6.2 apk Android
And finally, you most likely couldn’t be patient to take pleasure in this application on your android device. So, download Ultimate Rotation Control 4.6.2 from this link and set up it into your device.