Thinking of buying something from Amazon? Today is your day! Every customer who places an order of $50 or more can get an $8.62 discount on the purchase.
This may seem like a totally random number. Almost too random, right? Well, it does have a meaning. Amazon has ranked #1 in the Harris Corporate Reputation Poll for the 2nd consecutive year, achieving a record score of 86.27. The poll included the opinion of 23,000 Americans who believed the online retailer was excellent in 6 categories – emotional appeal, workplace environment, products & services, financial performance, vision & leadership and social responsibility.
They have given users a little something as a celebration, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this offer. This discount does need a coupon code. Just enter the code “BIGTHANKS” during checkout and you will be set.
Of course, there are some limitations. Let’s go through them real quick.
Amazon terms and conditions
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 2/22/2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.
- Offer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer does not apply to orders placed through Alexa, Prime Now, Amazon Restaurants, or any mobile application other than the Amazon Shopping App.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Go get it, guys!